1A. Whatever you do – driving, braking or turning – don’t do it fast.
1B. Start out early – so you don’t violate rule 1A.
2. Just because the light is green, it doesn’t mean it’s your turn – because people who don’t follow rule 1A may slide through the intersection.
3. Just because you’re in a lane, doesn’t mean it’s yours – when a car slides, it’s likely going to fishtail into another lane). So passing on a four lane is not really a great idea – and it’s really very dumb on a two lane.
4. Four wheel drive doesn’t mean your vehicle won’t slide on ice.
5. Give snowplows and salt trucks a wide berth.
6. Whatever you do, don’t do it fast. Yeah I know it’s redundant, but it really is important.
This article was posted
on Tuesday, 12 November 2013 at 10:22 AM.
Last edited/updated on November 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.